Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Yowayowa Camera Woman Diary

"Ok..." I hear you cry "what on earth is a Yowayowa when it's at home?". Well it's funny you should ask that because I have no idea at all. Well I didn't have until I read the 'About' section in Natsumi's on line photographic diary. Apparently "Yowayowa" is Japanese (as is Natsumi) for "Weak" or "Feeble". An odd choice of name for her website as the subject of each & every photograph she takes is...LEVITATION! Yup...you read that right, Natsumi takes levitation photographs...& then she posts them for all to see. I would have loved to have posted a couple of her photographs here but didn't want to infringe on copyrights nor harm what she's trying to do as it's far better to browse through her site anyway. So without much further ado here's the link to Natsumi's wonderfully strange & captivating world of Levitational photographs :- YOWAYOWA CAMERA WOMAN DIARY 

You can also find her on Twitter here :- NATSUMI