Friday, 12 August 2011

Alan Dail's Hubble Images

Is there anybody out there? Well...I like to think there is, I find it hard to believe that we are the only thing in the universe. I mean, let's face it the cosmos is probably the biggest thing we know of...it's infinite! Our universe is one of millions, each one has it's own sun, a nucleus that has thousands of stars and planets revolving around it. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt. Today's store and gallery is ALAN DAIL : HUBBLE IMAGES . Yes, I have chosen a photographs & images instead of artwork today...something a little different. Before Mr Dail went into business he worked for NASA , so if you are going to take a look at Hubble images and even buy a few where better to look than his store! The imagery is superb, breathtaking and well....to be honest god fearing! You can almost hear the roar of  the stars thundering about out there which is a stupid thing to say as space is a vacuum so you'd hear nothing at all.