Monday, 1 August 2011

Extraction Distraction.

Today I am feeling a bit rough. This morning I had to go & see my dentist to get one of my molar teeth pulled out. Not the sort of thing you choose to do but I had no choice it was beginning to get very painful & was disturbing my sleep. Lucky for me my dentist is a genius & a whiz at what he does. Before I knew it I'd been numbed, laid back in the chair & the tooth in question was out without me feeling a thing. Problem is that was several hours ago now, the numbness has worn off and my jaw now feels like it's been hit with a sledgehammer. Where the tooth used to be there's now a hole that feels big enough to fill with water & float a battleship on it. In a few days all should be back to normal. I am just feeling a tad sorry for myself right now. Ah well...