Saturday, 27 August 2011

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Who knows?

A few days ago on the 14th August 2011 I was out and about with my camera photographing things so I could practise HDR techniques and stuff etc. It was a very enjoyable afternoon, the sun was out, it was relatively calm and I was quite content (for once) to potter about on my own clicking away at things that may make a decent photo. It was only when I got home, uploaded the shots to my PC and then looked at them more closely that I noticed some weird objects on a couple of the photos. I'd not noticed anything untoward at the time whilst I was out there taking the shots. Because of HDR you have to photograph the same subject (preferably using a tripod) three times. Once under exposed (-2.0) , once correctly exposed (0.0) and then finally over exposed (+2.0). It's because of this I know that the things in the photo were not dust or dirt on the lens. Shots throughout the rest of the day are clear of all objects anyway. On one shot, way off in the distance there appears to be an elongated white object with several orbs near it.It's very intriguing, slightly unnerving and totally baffling. Anyway, here's the link to one of the shots I took, I have enhanced the area where the elongated white 'thing' is, you'll also notice the sky has several orbs throughout. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? What do you think it is?