Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Zenescope Entertainment

I have been a bit busy of late so there have not been so many post on this blog of darkness. Full apologies for that one but I shall carry on regardless & continue on as if nothing has happened.

The featured store and gallery today is ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT . To be honest I don't know much about them at all so I'll do the cheeky thing and quote directly from their store page to tell you a bit about them. And I quote "Founded in 2005 by Philly natives Joe Brusha and Ralph Tedesco, Zenescope Entertainment is quickly becoming one of the most recognized independent comic book and graphic novel publishers in the world. Their flagship title GRIMM FAIRY TALES, which is also written by Joe and Ralph, immediately found a strong audience and has certainly surpassed the expectations set by many industry insiders". So zoom over to their store and take a look at the wonderful images they create!