Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Gravestones, Memory Loss and Lights

"Path to Righteousness" is the title of my first image for today. This is the aged and worn pathway through the graveyard of St Michael and All Angels church in the village of Wilmington, Sussex, England. This particular church has existed since Saxon times.



Normally I remember each and every shot that I take. What was going on at the time, where I was etc. It has to be said that I am not quite sure where this image titled "Edge of Reason" was taken. I have a feeling that it was on top of Beacon Hill between the village of Rottingdean and Ovingdean but I'm not 100% sure. It's a great image anyway!



Last image today is called "Light Amusement". The sunset over Brighton taken from the famous Victorian Brighton Pier on the south coast of Sussex, England. I made sure I was wedged between the iron railings and the structure housing a children's ride so that I'd catch the illuminations as well as he reflection of the sun in the glass of the windows.



All Photography © Justin Hill