Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Sunlight, Decay & Loneliness

Image one for today is called "Chloros Phyllon". I was on my way back to the car (which I'd parked near the pond in Falmer Village in Sussex, England) when I noticed the sunlight was just falling in the right place and lighting up this lone tree so I stopped to take the shot. It's a beautiful area in which to relax and get away from it all.




"Rib Cage" is image number two. A few old weathered and decaying struts of wood are all that's left of this fishing boat. It lays on the banks of the River Adur in Shoreham, Sussex, England. Half the time it sits under water because the river is tidal. The day I stumbled upon it the sun was very hot and the wood remains were dry as a bone.



Last image from me today is "Isolation". A lone figure sits quietly on a deserted beach. Right beside there's life , laughter and excitement as Brighton Pier (England) provides the entertainment and plays host to day trippers, holiday makers and tourists.



All Photography by Justin Hill ©