Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Hanging with Michael Franti

Ooh ... it's a long time since I felt like an over excited child and I have just had an experience that's made me jump around the room as if I'm full of E numbers and artificial colorings! I often get to "hang out" on Google Plus with the Fox LA crew which means we get to talk to the celebs that drop in for the "Good Day LA" morning show. Well ... today I got to chat with Michael Franti who sings with Spearhead and was also (20 years ago) the voice behind The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy . His lyrics blew me away when I was a not so fresh faced 26 year old and I overjoyed to get to talk with him today.


Right at the end of the hangout he very kindly played us a bit of one of his songs. Seriously awesome stuff. Anyway here's the hangout in full...