Saturday, 9 March 2013

Backing Up Big Time

Hi folks just a quick check in from me to let you all know that I am ok. Sorry for the last few days of "down time" but I needed to step away for a little bit and saw fit to use that time to back up my entire system (hadn't been done for a long time). My hard drive has been making some strange grinding noises that I took as a warning so I purchased this wonderful slim line 1TB portable hard drive (see video below and link) and it's been working hard backing everything up for me over the last two days! Still haven't finished but thought i'd pop in to say hello and explain my absence. Will be back on line and up and running asap. So I will log off again now and carry on with the task in hand so that all my files and images are safe. Hope you are all ok.