Thursday, 31 October 2013

Prints Of Darkness - Original CGI Creations

Halloween seems like the perfect time for me to shout about my collection of dark and mysterious images that I have collectively called the "Prints Of Darkness". No photography or hand drawn creations here as each one has been painstakingly modelled, lit and rendered within a 3D computer generated environment. Some were created with a set idea in my head whilst others were created by letting them dictate the direction and flow in which they wanted to go. So if you click on the image below titled "BANG!" it will take you to my Pinterest page with all the poster and prints displayed for you. If you click here on the purple "Prints of Darkness" it will take you to the entire collection in my online store which includes mousepads, smart phone covers etc etc. Happy Halloween Folks!