Saturday, 1 February 2014

Time To Go




Well now, I have been a relatively busy bunny this last week what with one thing or another but much to my surprise I have managed to write a new piece of music over the last five days. I've not had my retro Korg X3 keyboard connected to my PC for a long time. I had to change the sound board and in the process lost my midi sockets as the new one that was bought for me as a present didn't have any. So for the last couple of years I have soldiered on and got on with things as best I can. Anyway, last week I visited a good friend of mine who to try and help him out regarding his keyboard and musical devices on his PC and he very kindly bestowed me with gifts which were a set of headphones for my keyboard (very nice) and a midi to USB cable. RESULT! So now I can record directly onto my PC instead of fiddling about like someone who's seriously out of touch (which I am by the way). So here it is, a brand new track which was finished yesterday and converted to an MP3 and uploaded today. Enjoy...