Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Daily Doodle : Underwater Turkey

Ok. Today's suggested daily doodle continues with the thanksgiving turkey theme and was an "underwater turkey". I'd toyed with a few idea but didn't care for them too much and settled on a simple sketch of a turkey swimming underwater with a snorkel, mask and pair of flippers. I got slightly waylaid (as is the norm) and when I was finally about to start sketching I had a quick look to see what ohers had already done online and saw quite a few turkeys with snorkels, masks and flippers. Right...back to the drawing board / tablet. With thinking cap on I once again paced around like a caged lion trying to get my grey matter into gear. Because of that it me think of animals in confined spaces which lead me onto people in confined spaces ... my brain made an almighty leap and I had my sketch for the day. So here's my "Underwater Turkey" ...