Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Daily Doodle : The Letter N

Today's given letter to get our creative juices flowing was "N" and the minute I saw what it was my creative juices seemed to go instantly down the plughole! I didn't have a clue what to do for "N". I thought of Dracula and the Wolfman but they were "D" and "W". I thought of Frankenstein and his monster but they were "F" and "M". I toyed with superheroes and their repective villains but "N" wasn't all that forthcoming. So far the only thing i'd drawn was a blank. I'd pretty much given up so I stuck the kettle on for a break and popped to the bathroom to give my face a wash to try and wake up a little. As I did that the "N" for today popped nto my head from out of nowhere. I was delighted. So for today's quick sketch N is for...Nosferatu.