Thursday, 5 March 2015

Daily Doodle : Weasel and Woodpecker

Ok. Yesterday I was somewhat busy and feeling very tired at the same time so I skipped the daily doodle to grab some rest and also do some shopping for change. Today I have been playing catch up so here's the sketch for yesterday. The theme was "Weasel and Woodpecker" due to a certain photograph that went viral over the last couple of days. I wasn't sure what to draw at first but then slowly an idea formed in my head that was a culmination of thought processes and lateral thinking. I though the photo of the weasel riding on the back of a woodpecker was akin to a superhero. It was daring feat as far as the animal kingdowm is concerned. I then thought about the green woodpecker and its colouring as well as the fact that it is a bird. There was only one way to go ...