Saturday, 16 May 2015

Daily Doodle : Bear and Daredevil Duck

Took me a while to come up with the idea and concept for this one. Threw a few other things around at first. Duck in a catapult with bear at the lever ... but then i saw someone else had already sort of done that one. Duck Cannon ball with bear lighting the cannon. Duck on a motorbike with bear riding on his shoulders etc. Then I though about duck on very high diving board with a small tub of water at the bottom. Perspective of the image was to be seen from near the tub looking up towards a brave but small duck way above. But where does bear fit onto all that. Hmmm. As I was trying to work that one out a different image popped into my head and bear was in a position borrowed from the motorbike idea. Yup. That's the one. I set to work...